Friday 10 April 2015

A day at Disney on Ice

 
Last Friday, I consciously choose to be around a bunch of screaming children (and adults alike) when I went to Disney on Ice!

In an attempt to relive our childhood, my dear friend Hayley and I enthusiastically ran through the gates at the NEC, Birmingham. We'd resisted the urge to don a the princess dress (unfortunately, my full length Snow White costume is still at my Mom's house...) however, we certainly made up for it at the merchandise stands!

We each bought a Chip teacup, which were almost swiped by the adorable girl sitting next to us, and a gold princess necklace each. I went with Ariel and she bought Rapunzel.

The show itself was spectacular. The shortened versions of The Little Mermaid, Tangled, Beauty and the Beast and Frozen each took my breath away. The dancers were so graceful and the stories remained true to the films. There were even some impressive acrobatic movements through into the mix with Ariel suspending herself from the ceiling.

The atmosphere was amazing and singing Let it Go at the top of my lungs along with a huge audience was amazing. I'd definitely recommend catching it if you get chance!


What's your favourite Disney story?

 
| follow me | tweet me | email me |

3 comments:

  1. OHMYGOD I AM SO JEALOUS OF YOU. I can never find anyone to go with me to Disney-related things, and I'm not a lover of dealing with crowds by myself. It looks so fun though!
    Beth x (I misspelled my name three times then...)
    www.thequietpeople.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It wasn't too bad for crowds, particularly when you were in your seat. You seriously need to go at some point, it was amazing. :) x

      Delete
  2. I went to Disney on Ice last year and it was incredible! It was the 100 Years of Magic tour which I watched, so plenty of Mickey and Minnie, but then it ran right through to more modern films - I was especially happy that they featured Mulan! It was fun singing along to some of my favourite Disney songs with an enormous crowd. The merchandise stands are worth going for alone!

    x

    ReplyDelete

Got something to say? Leave a comment! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...