Wednesday 15 April 2015

30 day journal challenge






































It's no secret that I own a lot of notebooks. I've got piles and piles of pretty books just waiting to be written in. However, like a lot of others, most of my notebooks go untouched (particularly the prettiest ones). I can't stand the idea of 'ruining' a journal with something less than perfect.

I also believe that every notebook should have a theme. My worst nightmare is having absolutely everything in one pad. You can't have creative writing and shopping lists in one book! Unfortunately, this stunts me from actually using them in the way that Paperchase intended. So, I'm going to make a change!

It's been months since I completed NaNoWriMo and I've gradually fallen out of the routine of writing, which isn't good when you're trying to write a book. So to kill two birds with one pen, I've decided to take on a 30 day journal challenge. 

Each day, I'll write down a thought, an opinion or anything else that I fancy, so long as I'm writing everyday for a month. I think this will be a fun way to ease myself back into my writing routine, as well as forcing myself to write in my notebooks! 

If I can give up fizzy drinks for six weeks and write 50,000 words in a month, I think I should be able to do this! 

Have you completed a journal challenge?


| follow me | tweet me | email me |

1 comment:

  1. I love the idea of a 30 day journal project, but I just have no idea where to start! Plus all of my beautiful notebooks got burned down when the nursery where I work caught fire last week... This would be a great excuse to get a new notebook though!
    Beth x
    www.thequietpeople.com

    ReplyDelete

Got something to say? Leave a comment! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...