Wednesday 4 June 2014

June Book Challenge: Mark Twain

I can't believe how quickly this year is going. We're almost half way through! 

It's June now, which means it's time for another reading challenge. If you're new to my blog, you won't know of my monthly reading challenges, but each month I read a book from the author displayed on my Waterstones wall calendar. 

This month is Mark Twain, which I'm really excited about because I've never read any of his work before. I haven't actually bought the book yet, but I'll be getting it this weekend on a mother-daughter shopping trip I've arranged. 

I'm not entirely sure which book to go for but I think I'm leaning towards The Adventures of Tom Sawyer. 

I really like this months quote and the weather we've been having recently completely matches it! t's not stopped raining at all today, but it's still very warm!

So, what are you reading this month? 


| follow me | tweet me | email me |

1 comment:

  1. I haven't read any of Mark Twain's work either, but I'd love to slowly start getting into some classics. I have read a few other classics, like Gone With the Wind, which I liked! Definitely let us know how Tom Sawyer is (: I'm about halfway through Gone Girl right now- finally started to really pick up- I'm hoping to finish it tomorrow. I'll be doing a review on it on my blog sometime soon! Have you read it?

    ReplyDelete

Got something to say? Leave a comment! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...