Tuesday 22 April 2014

Before I Go to Sleep by SJ Watson Review

Before I Go to Sleep by SJ Watson

































Who would you be if all of the memories you held dear suddenly vanished? You certainly wouldn’t be the person you are right now. SJ Watson explores that topic amongst others in Before I Go to Sleep.

This book was lent to me by my dear friend Sophie, who has recently set up her own book blog, there’s no posts just yet, but there soon will be, so check her out at Phie Alyce Reads. This book is one of her favourites, so naturally I was intrigued. 

Before I Go to Sleep is a psychological thriller that follows the story of Christine, who wakes up every morning with twenty years of her memory missing. It’s like an evil version of 50 First Dates - and I loved it! 

I read this book in less than a week because I just had to know what was going on. You only hear things from Christine’s perspective you’re constantly questioning who you can trust. 

I’d defiantly recommend this book if you like crime books or psychological thrillers. And for those local the West Midlands, SJ Watson comes from Stourbridge! If that isn’t a good enough reason to pick up this book than I don’t know what is. 



| follow me | tweet me | email me |

4 comments:

  1. I began reading this on my kindle as I'd downloaded a sample. Very intriguing. I stopped when her psychiatric called and scheduled a meeting. Now I need to finish... Lori

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. You should definitely get the full version!

      Delete
  2. Great review! :)

    www.ensembledeux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you enjoyed it - it's definitely worth a read. :)

      Delete

Got something to say? Leave a comment! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...